20. aprila 2020 na IRTL (v obliki webinarja) ponovna izvedba strokovnega seminarja na temo Road Transport Management – Challenges of Modern Business and Development by 2025.
Upravljanje cestnega prometa – izzivi sodobnega poslovanja in razvoja do leta 2025
Menadžment cestovnog prometa – Izazovi suvremenog poslovanja i razvoja do 2025
Predavatelj: prof. dr Velibor Peulić, sodelavec IRTL.
Seminar je namenjen predvsem managerjem, vodilnim in strokovnim delavcem iz transportnih podjetij iz Slovenije, Bosne in Hercegovine, Hrvaške in Srbije in partnerjem iz drugih evropskih držav. Delovni jezik na seminarju: angleščina.
In a competitive and changing environment, businesses need to be managed professionally to ensure sustainability and commercial success. Sound management involves compliance with safety and environmental regulations and compliance with the latest technology.
A competent, well-trained workforce is essential to keep the company competitive, giving managers the knowledge to work effectively in an ever-evolving environment.
Who is the program for?
The program is intended for road and passenger transport managers who wish to acquire the competence to operate a transport undertaking and to obtain an operator’s license, if applicable.
What you will learn
The program describes industry best practices and incorporates the latest developments in relevant legislation.
- Traffic trends and their impact on your business by 2025
- Vehicle and cost management
- The legal environment and what it means for your business and your drivers
- The challenges of safety, security and environmental protection
- How to develop management skills for business success
- Integrate best practice
- In accordance with international industry standards
- Help harmonize industry professional qualification standards globally
- Designed by industry experts
- Guarantee the highest level of quality, consistency and accuracy
- Updated regularly to reflect new and amended legislation and recent technical development laws
Prijave in dodatne informacije: firstname.lastname@example.org Prijave sprejemamo do 14. 4. 2020.